• Pokaż
Clear All
  • GaryFisher
    Senior
    • 10-2009

Lovibonds, 69 IPA

Lovibonds, 69 IPA [a.6.9%]

What road are you talking?
    What you hold in your hand is not a boring, middle of the road IPA. We're not quite sure how British IPAs have evolved into such low gravity pints of hop-lessness. 69 IPA is part of new generation of IPA, one that fuses the great history of IPA with modern hops and techniques. You may not be aware, but craft brewers in the States are now producing some of the most remarkable, flavoursome and diverse beers in the world. IPA is the style that they have embraced with vigour and 69 IPA is a nod to our brothers and sisters across the pond who serve as a guide and inspiration for this beer.
    At 6.9% abv, our IPA has the strenght of an original IPA but is infused with the modern aromas and flavours of the USA's finest Centennial and Columbus hops. Lovibonds is the first in the UK to employ a new dry hopping device called a 'Hopinator'. This technique is key to giving 69 IPA its awesome aroma and flavour. We hope you enjoy it!

Uwarzono ze słodu jęczmiennego i pszenicznego.

Kolor: jasny bursztyn, mętny [5]

Piana: wysoka, drobnoziarnista, opada powoli, brudzi szkło, pełny kożuch zostaje do końca [4]

Zapach: trawiasto-ziołowy, chmielowy z nutą mandarynki i ananasa, trochę jak wczorajsza Sierra Nevada Torpedo, czyli genialny [5]

Smak: bardziej goryczkowy niż Torpedo, ziołowo trawiasty, chmielowy, ostry, nuta mandarynki nie tak wyraźna jak w zapachu, na drugim planie taka belgijska drożdżowa nuta i ziarnista słodowość i mąka, czuć w tym pszenicę, gdyby było więcej tej drożdżowej, kwaskowej nuty byłby to mój Nr.1 [5]

Nasycenie: średniowysokie, mogłoby być nawet wyższe [4.5]

Opakowanie: brązowa flaszka 0.33l, etykieta foliowa w hamerykańskim stylu imitująca tablice z autostrady, z resztą na kontrze przyznają się do amerykańskich inspiracji, kapsel niestety goły, złoty [5]

Uwagi: nie żałuję tych prawie pięciu funtów, które za nie za płaciłem
    Producent: Lovibonds Brewery Ltd., Henley-on-Thames, England; www.lovibonds.com
    Zakupione w: Euston Tap, 190 Euston Road, Londyn

Degustowane: 20.02.2012r. ok. godz. 17:10GMT
    Data ważności: MAR 2012
    Numer partii: G279
    Zabutelkowano: 25/10/11
    Soundtrack: "Chaos A.D." by Sepultura

Sorry za szkło
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Lovibonds, 69 IPA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26,8 KB
ID:	2085736
    Last edited by GaryFisher; 29-03-2012, 18:19.
    Tylko idiota ma porządek, geniusz panuje nad chaosem
Przetwarzanie...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎